|Forms of Payment Accepted |
- Personal checks are accepted, but must clear before shipment is initiated for first time purchases.
- Wire transfers (Instructions upon request).
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, and MasterCard. *Some coins cannot be purchased with a credit card.
|Sales Tax |
- Orders under $1,500 (CA residents only) will be subject to applicable sales tax charge.
|Make payments to: |
PO BOX 6220
Newport Beach, CA
|Postage & Handling |
- All orders are shipped via Federal Express, with the exception of USPS under certain circumstances.
- All shipments require a signature when delivered.
- We provide insurance and carry all liability during shipment. Orders returned must be insured by the customer. We, as the seller,
carry no liability on coins being returned.
- We reserve the right to ship under most cost effective means, (i.e. Fed Ex, USPS), however we cannot ship Fed Ex to a PO Box.
|Cancelled orders and Returns: |
- Hold for check orders will automatically be cancelled for non receipt of payment within 10 business days.
- Orders cancelled the same business day will receive a full refund. Cancellations must be
within normal business hours.
- Orders already shipped when cancelled are subject to refund less shipping charges.
- Non-Generic Collectible coins only can be returned within 7 calendar days for a full refund or exchange, less shipping charges.
- Refunds via check and credit card are processed within 72 hours of receipt of returned
- We reserve the right to assess a 3% bank charge on all returned orders paid by credit
- Because of the volatility of the precious metals market, we cannot accept any returns, nor give any refunds on gold, platinum or
- Coins removed from original holders are considered SOLD and non-returnable.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE DAVIDHALL.COM WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.>
Errors and Omissions:
We are not perfect and we do make mistakes on occasion. We therefore reserve the right to refuse to sell an item that is priced incorrectly or whose price is the result of a web page or programming error.
David Hall reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.