How It Works
Purchasing U.S. Rare Gold & Silver Coins
- Simply call our office at (800)759-7575 or go to the “Buy Now” tab at the top of the page to place an online order.
Purchasing Gold & Silver Bullion
- When buying Bullion from David Hall Rare Coins, we require a money deposit prior to locking you in on any Gold or Silver Bullion prices. The reason for this is because the spot price of Gold and Silver Bullion is constantly changing.
- The three different forms of payment that we accept are:
- Personal, Business, or Bank Check
- Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or Bank Draft (any purchase over $10,000 requires a photo copy of driver’s license)
- Bank Wire
STEP 1: Deposit money into our account
- To open an account with DHRC, simply choose your payment method, as well as the exact amount you would like to invest in Gold and Silver.
- If you send a check, we request you also include a phone number and email so we can contact you as soon as your check arrives, as well as an accurate shipping address.
- If you send a bank wire, we suggest that you call our office immediately after sending the wire so we can verify that your wire did in fact make it into our account.
- Once we receive the bank wire or check you are able to lock in a purchase price.
DHRC Bank wire transfer information for Domestic (U.S.):
STEP 2: Call us when you are ready to lock in your purchase price
- Rest assured, you do not have to immediately lock in on your Gold and Silver Bullion price when your money arrives into our account. You are more than welcome to watch the prices of Gold and Silver Bullion until you feel secure with your purchase price.
- Once you are ready, call our office to lock in with one of our sales traders. We are open Monday through Friday 7 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time. (Closed on weekends and most major holidays).
STEP 3: You will receive confirmation of your purchase
- Once you are locked in on your price, your sales trader will email you a breakdown of your final price quote along with any additional shipping and insurance cost.
STEP 4: Shipping your order
- Once payment has been cleared by our bank, we will ship your product.
- For a physical address, we will be shipping your product(s) via FedEx Ground, which most commonly takes 3-5 business days, or by Federal Express 2 day, at an additional cost.
- For P.O. Boxes, we will ship your product(s) via USPS Registered Mail, which most commonly takes 3-5 business days.
STEP 5: Shipment notification via email
- You will be sent notification through email informing you that your order was shipped along with the tracking number of the package(s).
**Please be aware that all of our packages are signature required, therefore someone must sign for the package at the time of delivery.**