- An order is confirmed and binding for both parties at the time that prices are locked in.
- A confirmation email will be sent from your Sales Trader to you once you are locked in on a price. This email will include your client number, order number, as well as your Sales Traders name. These can ultimately be used to reference your order.
- DHRC reserves the right to insist clients fund their account prior to locking the client in on a purchase price.
- DHRC reserves the right to have product quantity minimums.
- DHRC guarantees that the quality of our coins will meet or exceed industry standards.
- DHRC requires driver license or government issued ID if:
- You make a cash purchase that is over $10,000
- If you pay for an order with a Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Bank Draft, or Traveler’s Check that is less than $10,000
- DHRC guarantees an updated client statement or an over-the-phone update on coin values upon request
- DHRC guarantees to always make a cash bid for any coin on a customer’s invoice.
- DHRC emphasizes that the rare coin market is volatile and price can drastically swing in short periods of time.
- DHRC, its principle, and representatives no way guarantee a profit or guarantee against a loss on any coin you purchase.
- DHRC reserves the right to choose the most appropriate shipping service based on a client’s order.
- The two shipping services used by DHRC are FedEx Ground and USPS Priority Mail.
- DHRC ships FedEx Ground Monday through Thursday, and USPS Priority Mail Monday through Friday.
- Expedited shipping is available upon request at additional cost.
- DHRC reserves the right to charge freight per package, which includes Registration, Insurance, and Direct Signature Required.
- DHRC emphasizes that packages can weigh anywhere from 1 lb. - 45 lbs. depending on which products are purchased.
- DHRC reserves the right to split orders into numerous packages based on weight and/or value of an order.
- DHRC guarantees that they will ship your package as discreetly and securely as possible.
- On average, shipments will take 3-10 business days depending on the shipping service used, as well as the client’s ending shipment location.
- Once your package is shipped, an email will be sent to the clients notifying them of their shipment. In some cases, clients may not receive emails if they did not provide one to their Sales Trader or if the email gets misplaced in spam.
- In the unlikely event that your package does not arrive when stated or if your package arrives damaged, DHRC should be immediately contacted to resolve the issue.
- While the client will get an email from FedEx or USPS notifying them of their shipment, DHRC urges that no client contacts either shipping services. All communication with these shipping services should only be done by DHRC.
- PLEASE NOTE: DHRC reserves the right to hold ANY new client orders for up to 60 BUSINESS DAYS when order is paid for by credit card.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE DAVIDHALL.COM WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Errors and Omissions
We are not perfect and we do make mistakes on occasion. We therefore reserve the right to refuse to sell an item that is priced incorrectly or whose price is the result of a web page or programming error.
David Hall reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.