Shipping Terms & Conditions
Forms of Payment Accepted
-Personal checks are accepted, but must clear before shipment is initiated for first time purchases.
-Wire transfers (Instructions upon request).
-Credit cards: We accept Visa and MasterCard.
*Some products may not be purchased with a credit card.
-Orders under $1,500 (CA residents only) will be subject to applicable sales tax charge.
Make payments to:
PO BOX 27190
Santa Ana, CA 92799
Postage & Handling
- All orders are shipped via Federal Express, with the exception of USPS under certain circumstances.
- All shipments require a signature when delivered.
- We provide insurance and carry all liability during shipment. Orders returned must be insured by the customer. We, as the seller, carry no liability on coins being returned.
- We reserve the right to ship under most cost effective means, (i.e. FedEx, USPS), however we cannot ship FedEx to a PO Box.
Cancelled orders and Returns
- Hold for check orders will automatically be cancelled for non receipt of payment within 10 business days.
- Orders cancelled the same business day will receive a full refund. Cancellations must be within normal business hours.
- Orders already shipped when cancelled are subject to refund less shipping charges.
- Non-Generic Collectible coins can only be returned within 7 calendar days for a full refund or exchange, less shipping charges.
- Refunds via check and credit card are processed within 72 hours of receipt of returned merchandise.
- We reserve the right to assess a 3% bank charge on all returned orders paid by credit card.
- Because of the volatility of the precious metals market, we cannot accept any returns, nor give any refunds on gold, platinum or palladium bullion.
- Coins removed from original holders are considered SOLD and non-returnable.